- Choose 5 horses – click here to view the list
- Two horses in your list to be aged 4 or under, the other three can be any age
- Entry fee is £15 – of which £5 will go to our charity ( Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance). There are no restrictions on the number of entries per person. Entry is open to all. Staff entry fee is £10.
- Competition runs from October 1st 2021 – May 31st 2022. There is no closing date for entry but points won by a horse before an entry will not be included.
- Scores will be available on the website, and will be updated weekly.
- If a horse should leave the yard, it will continue to earn points.
- There is a “transfer window” of January 1st 2022. You can exchange 1 horse up to or on January 1st. You retain the points of the horse you are swapping out up to the date of the change, and earn the points from the new horse from January 1st
- Points will be earned as follows :
- 15 points for a win
- 10 points for 2nd place
- 5 points for 3rd place
- Points are doubled for a Grade 1, 2 or 3 race, or a Listed Race
- Points are doubled for a Handicap race worth over £20,000
- Prizes will be a proportion of the pot :
- 1st . . . . 60%
- 2nd . . . . 30%
- 3rd . . . . 10%
- Last place . . . . stake returned !
Bank details for the £15 BACS transfer are to
A J Honeyball 52 Follow : Sort Code 60.80.06 / Account Number 60064528